The Church baptism and burial registers begin in 1840 with marriages from 1842. The closed registers have been deposited with the Diocesan archives at the Essex Record Office (ERO), Essex County Council in Chelmsford. Any enquiries should be directed to the ERO where the registers can be accessed.
Enquiries about the more recent open registers can be made through the Parish Office. A charge may be applied for searches etc. The Statutory Fees are £28 per hour including one entry. £28 for each supplementary or part of an hour. Additional entries £13.
The churchyard has been closed for burials for many years.
Adjoining the churchyard, are the Municipal Barkingside Cemetery and Barkingside Garden of Rest; opened in 1923 and 1954 respectively. Most burials were within these areas and the registers are held at Forest Park Crematorium, Forest Road, Hainault where enquiries should be directed.
Traditionally, burials from the area could also have been in other local churchyards or cemeteries within the Borough of Redbridge or even the East of London. Searches may have to be extended to this wider area.