Our Mission Statement
Faithfully serving God in our Church and community.
Our Vision Statement for 2017/18
1. To commend to our church family the need constantly to entrust our church and community to God in prayer.
We will achieve this by a variety of means and initiatives including our church prayer group, prayer diary, prayer card, prayer chain, prayer walks and prayer training days.
2. To refresh and commend our house groups to our congregation; to support and encourage our existing groups.
We will: Plan a regular house group celebration
Run a Christian basics course in 2017-2018
3. To continue to nurture vocations to Lay and Ordained ministries, enabling all people to reach their full potential in Christ.
4. To celebrate, give thanks for and continue to increase our stewardship of all God’s gifts to us, including our money, time and talents.
We will: Endeavour to plan a stewardship programme for 2017-2018
Continue to be responsible towards the environment and good stewards of the fabric of our church
5. To work with appropriate partner agencies to enable the work of the church to be extended to the wider community.