As Christians, the Bible tells us to give sacrificially not only to cover the running costs of our Parish Church and halls, but also to contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways, in particular, to support our mission and outreach projects.
It helps us plan and budget for the ministry of the Church considerably if you can make a regular donation through planned giving by setting up a standing order with your bank. If you would like details on how to set this up, please contact the Parish Office at the Church.
Other ways you can help towards this by GIVING
- A one-off or recurring gift to Holy Trinity Barkingside PCC (Charity number 1128271);
- A regular collection is taken at all Sunday services;
- A gift via a CAF Charity Account or Stewardship / Charity Gift voucher (payable to Holy Trinity Barkingside PCC);
- You can text* HTMG10 £10 (or other amount) to 70070 using your mobile phone;
- You may also like to consider making a bequest to (Charity number 1128271) in your will (see: www.churchlegacy.org.uk). Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will.
Tax Efficient Giving
If you pay enough UK income tax and/or capital gains tax to cover the amount of tax Holy Trinity can reclaim, we can use Gift Aid to make your donation worth even more. For every pound you give to Holy Trinity, we can claim back tax from HMRC – it really is that simple. Please ask for details.
[Then Jesus looked up at his disciples and said] “Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap; for the measure you give will be the measure you get back.” Luke 6.38 (NRSV)
*Texts are charged at your mobile phone operator’s standard rate. The charity will receive 100% of your donation. You must be 16 or over and please ask the bill payer’s permission.